The Pharmacy at Cobb & Douglas Public Health, located in the Marietta Public Health Center, is committed to providing superior clinical and customer service to our patients. We believe that working with each patient as a person leads to better clinical results. We accept most insurance plans and offer competitive cash pricing for some medications for uninsured patients. We have years of clinical experience in HIV, HIV Prevention (PrEP) and Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP), as well as providing pharmaceuticals to the different clinical service areas of Cobb & Douglas Public Health, including:
- Children and Adolescent Health
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Family Planning
- HIV and HIV Prevention
Our hours of operation are:
- Monday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday – 8:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For questions please call us at 770-514-2345.