At Cobb & Douglas Public Health, we offer several Pregnancy Services to help reduce barriers, increasing the accessibility to prenatal care. We can help women get started early, with the care and guidance needed for a healthy pregnancy.
Prenatal Screening & Referrals
- Clients are assessed and screened for services to determine how we can best meet their needs during pregnancy
- Referrals for pregnancy testing
- Application assistance for Presumptive Eligibility Pregnancy Medicaid
- Referrals for Babies Born Healthy (BBH) discount prenatal care services
- Walk-in service or schedule an appointment here
- Cost $20 or sliding fee if Family Planning patient
- Prenatal counseling and referral follow-up pregnancy services
Presumptive Eligibility Pregnancy Medicaid
- This type of Medicaid provides immediate financial assistance for prenatal care. Note: Prenatal women must meet the eligibility criteria based on their citizenship status and income requirement that does not exceed 220% of Federal Poverty Guidelines. This type of Medicaid allows eligible women to get started with medical care while waiting for the final determination of eligibility for full Medicaid coverage by the Department of Family Children Services (DFCS).
Pregnancy Services Links:
For more information about Pregnancy Services at CDPH, call: 770-514-2471 (English) or 770-514-2367 (Spanish).