Cobb & Douglas Public Health (CDPH), headquartered in Marietta, Georgia since 1920, promotes and protects the health and safety of the residents of Cobb and Douglas counties, in partnership with several other agencies. CDPH is committed to delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable healthcare services. If you are looking to pursue a career that makes a real difference in our community, CDPH welcomes enthusiastic, qualified applicants. Review our current openings, applications and benefits summary.
CDPH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, genetics, pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, color, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation, race or religion.
*Continued employment is contingent upon job performance and funding.
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Cobb & Douglas Public Health hires you to retire you. We offer a competitive salary and exceptional opportunities, along with excellent benefits, which include:
- 13 paid holidays, 3 weeks each of annual and 3 weeks of sick leave per year
- A defined benefit retirement plan with full vestment after 10 years of full-time employment, including employer match 401k plan
- Payroll deductible health benefits (medical, dental, vision, legal, dependent life, AD&D, short and long-term disability, long-term care, etc.)
- Medical and Childcare spending accounts can be established in addition to deferred compensation options
- Flexibility within our core operating hours of Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Promote learning and growth
- Employee recognition program
- Worksite wellness activities including free immunizations, on-site fitness sessions, educational lunch & learns and activities, an adjustable sit-to-stand desk program, and employee wellness policies.
- Diverse workforce. And much more!
Ready to review our career openings and apply to become part of the CDPH team?
- For Student Internship and Volunteer Opportunities, visit: Internships
- E-Verify Participation Poster (English and Spanish)
- Right to Work Posters (English and Spanish)
Cobb & Douglas Public Health participates in the E-Verify Program which is an internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. Company ID:228736 Registered: 07/2009
Cobb & Douglas Public Health is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, genetics, pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, color, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation, race or religion.